Sunday, March 4, 2012

Projects in Review

Like I said, I am a crafter without prejudice and seem to go through phases of crafting. Here are a few projects from the past year.



A fabric necklace for Valentine's Day inspired by one I saw in a store for $20. I cut cost by using left over ribbon and fabric scraps for a grand total of about $8-$10 dollars.



Twisted rosette wreath inspired by this post I found on pintrest: http://kikicreates.blogspot.com/2011/02/quick-and-fun-project.html



My friends and I love a good themed party. This was for the birthday girl of a surprise party in the fall. The base was a vintage top hat and I used fabric scraps and feathers to make all the of the flower details. (I kinda have an obsession with fabric flower crafts.)



This picture frame was inspired by my Alma mater, Lamar University. It was made by modge podging scrapbook paper on a plain wooden frame and then adding small details (i.e. wooden bird, tulle, feathers, button). Although it is supposed to be a cardinal, most of my kids just think its a nod to Angry Birds!



No comments:

Post a Comment